Looking for a good mileage-tracking site

Options
Any suggestions?? I'd like to be able to track the amount of miles I will be running in 2011 -- something simple!!

Thanks for any ideas!

Replies

• ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    www.dailymile.com

I only track my walking miles there so I can see the total for the year. You can track any kind of distance, like biking, running, walking. You can put in your route, etc.
  • RDTaylor13
    Options
    I have a suggestion. but it'll only work if you have an iphone. and it's not a website. it's an app, that uses the iphones accelerometer, and gps to track your speed, distance, number of steps, etc... and will even map the routes you run, it's called, pedometer pro gps +
  • aigéan
    Options
    I use Nike+ software. You use their shoes and either an iphone,ipod or a wristband and it tracks your mileage, calories, pace, time, etc. Really great community too if you're into running!
  • retromonk
    Options
    My favorite is www.endomondo.com.
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Nike+gps app if you have the iPhone. It even does indoor track and treadmill.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    www.dailymile.com

I only track my walking miles there so I can see the total for the year. You can track any kind of distance, like biking, running, walking. You can put in your route, etc.

Definitely www.dailymile.com!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Prevention.com has a walking route..
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I think I'll try out the Daily Mile one -- I have heard a few people mention it. I am technologically un-savvy, I wouldn't know what to do with an iPhone, lol. I only recently started texting....

Baby steps, baby steps.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I have the nike+ chip. It's awesome.