Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.

Floricienta
Floricienta Posts: 209
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I just got it, I'm planning to start the shred tomorrow and I was wondering how it went for those who have tried it, did you see good results? I'd love to hear your comments. Oh and also, how heavy are those dumbbells they use?

Replies

• Tee_S
    Tee_S Posts: 10
    I am doing the Shred now....I luv it! It's great and I do see results and have gotten more tone definitely. However. if you are already used to working out and lifting I would say use this to complement your current regimen. I don't do this alone as it is only 20 min long. It is great if your in a time crunch and can't fit anything else in. I do know of peeps who have done this alone and still saw AWESOME results...
    Good luck! and I'm sure you will likey ;)
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 320 Member
    I loved it! I finished it in early December. I didn't lose a ton of weight, about 5 lbs. But I lost inches everywhere! I now have "six pack" abs, cut an 1 1/4" off my waist and off my hips, and an inch off my thighs! I am going to do it again in January, I think. I'm doing Jillians' Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism & No More Trouble Zones DVDs right now, and LOVE those too!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    I'm on day 18 and LOVING it! Already my arms are defined (bingo wings have been banished), my legs look leaner and my butt and boobs perkier :drinker:
    I use 5lb weights, but on the first few days of level 2 I had to put them down half way through some of the strength sections. I wish I'd bought some slightly lighter ones as well so I could alternate. But it was a huge boost to my confidence the day that I managed to complete all of L2 all the way through, with no stopping and with all the weights. :)
    Its not an easy work out, but if you can give you all for just 20 mins every day it really gets results.
    Good luck!
  • WOW!! Amazing results. Sounds like it's really worth a try! Thank you so much for your comments :-)
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 523 Member
    Hi Floricienta!

I have had JM30DS for a while now and managed about 7days of level one and then got out of the habit and didnt do it again. I need a buddy!! Have you started it yet? I am starting tomorrow and am going to complete it!! I am determined! Do you want to do it together? let me know (i need some encouragement!)

Clare xx
  • Yeah!!! definitely, I started yesterday so tonight I'm going to do day 2 of level 1! I did well but I have issues with coordination so it took me a bit to get the moves right! hehe Hope you're doing ok with it :-)
This discussion has been closed.