Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Could you beat the person above you in arm wrestling?

Options

Replies

• Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    Haha Nowhere near strong bro. I am trying to enter 1000 club by crossing each of my lifts across 400. Altho I can bench across that for one rep full potential. Never tried to DL that much and pretty sure even if I do, I wont be able to do it.

you too????

Lol 75 is like 165 pounds. We are in complete different weight classes so actually there shouldnt even be fight there. Ha but indeed your lifts are good
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    I know all youngsters are obsessed with bench- so not surprised! Push squats and DL! You have 10 years at least to do that!
  • eomuno215in541
    eomuno215in541 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! ...hell no!
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    I know all youngsters are obsessed with bench- so not surprised! Push squats and DL! You have 10 years at least to do that!

Ha hell not me bro, My personal favourite lift is squat. But I do all with equal love lol and actually I think Id cross em all 400 by end of year. Lol
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    All thanks to me for that, These people were so busy in "What kind of bunny is your favourite bunny" thread

Are you randy orton? Cos it looks so, if not. Probably
    I'm not Randy Orton. I am an armwrestler. Anytime you want to find out we can set it up.
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    All thanks to me for that, These people were so busy in "What kind of bunny is your favourite bunny" thread

I'm not Randy Orton. I am an armwrestler. Anytime you want to find out we can set it up.

lol no way I am winning from pro but I always wondered how it is like to be pro arm wrestler.
  • LegendaryOrange
    Options

lol no way I am winning from pro but I always wondered how it is like to be pro arm wrestler.
    There are probably some local pros training not far from wherever you are. Tell me generally where you live and I can put you in touch.
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options

There are probably some local pros training not far from wherever you are. Tell me generally where you live and I can put you in touch.

Really? Troy, alabama, You can just tell me a place where its done? So you guys have strength focused schedules at gym?
  • LegendaryOrange
    Options
    Some of the best in the country are in Alabama. The Bishops, Lee Culpepper, Terry Burgin...

Let me find out how close they are to you.
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    I know last two bro. Trojans university freshman this year, Live on-campus house
  • LegendaryOrange
    Options
    The Bishops are in Alexander City and Glenn Brooks is in Moody.
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    Is it true lee was in sigma Chi??? And I have heard of bishops but not glenn brooks.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Can I use my 3rd arm?
  • LegendaryOrange
    Options
    Is it true lee was in sigma Chi??? And I have heard of bishops but not glenn brooks.
    I have no clue about that. All I know is Lee is one of the greats at his weight. He has won world championships with both arms and a number of national championships as well. Last I saw him he had an off day in a tournament in Georgia in June but generally speaking he's about as good as it gets in the lighter weight classes.

Glenn is a heavyweight. I believe he's also a former world champion but I'm not as confident saying that. At the very least I'm confident he represented the U.S. in the Worlds.

Justin Bishop is at the top of his game right now. When I first pulled him he was nearing the elite of the 154-pound class. Since then he has steadily worked his way up and is now considered an elite at 185 pounds. His brother and father aren't so shabby either.
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Um, no, but hey would be a fun couple of mins trying...lol
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Oh i am losing this one
  • glinja
    glinja Posts: 51
    Options
    it'd be close!!
  • matthawthorneisamyth
    matthawthorneisamyth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yo, I've seen Over The Top several times and I think that qualifies me to take on a dude who is clearly in much better shape than I am.
  • LegendaryOrange
    Options
    You all need to watch the movie/documentary Pulling John. You can see it on youtube. Real armwrestling.
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Id just have fun trying =)