Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

i'm doing ok so far, but want some more friends!

LazPagz
LazPagz Posts: 28 Member
Hi everyone. I've been doing MFP for one month and so far have lost 20lbs (yay!) but I have about another 80lbs to lose (boo)

I log my diary and exercise every day, my diary is open for all to see, would be great to have some MFP friends who I can share tips / experiences / diaries with... Add away!

Laura x

Replies

• Hi

I've just signed up today

Feel free to add me

X
  • heck ya thats awesome weight loss! im new as well still figuring it out
  • MyMalfunction7
    MyMalfunction7 Posts: 61 Member
    Hi! I log every day and have my diary open to friends, anyone can add me! I'd love more committed, supportive friends :)
  • Reneesjourney2bfit
    Reneesjourney2bfit Posts: 32 Member
    Hi my name is Renée, and I just signed on in the beginning of August...I lost 16lbs before I even started here, but someone told me about it and here I am. Best thing I could have done...I hate writing, so easy to keep track of everything here. Since, being on MFP, I've lost another 7lbs. So to me this is a great tool. I have a seriously long journey and needed friends that have the same..we all need motivation and inspiration along the way. Add me, make sure to say hi when you add..love to hear your stories.