HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

Options
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!! :bigsmile: I woke up this morning feeling great! I hope you all have an amazing day!!! I weighed myself this morning and I lost a total of 7 lbs this week! I realize I am nowhere near the "great looking" stage yet, but I at least I FEEL prettier!!!...:laugh: and a lot more energetic too! Woohoo! lol. I couldn't do it without everyone's support so thanks!! :love: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!! :bigsmile: I woke up this morning feeling great! I hope you all have an amazing day!!! I weighed myself this morning and I lost a total of 7 lbs this week! I realize I am nowhere near the "great looking" stage yet, but I at least I FEEL prettier!!!...:laugh: and a lot more energetic too! Woohoo! lol. I couldn't do it without everyone's support so thanks!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - that is great!!! Keep up the good work.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    If that's you in your picture, you are too at the "great looking" stage. It's all that positivity pouring out of you.

Happy Sunday right back at you!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    NIce job!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey sunbug! You look great and you have done an amazing job!! Keep up the excellent work. If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to contact me. Just take it a week at a time and the weeks will add up before you know it!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Tami
    39610.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment! Have a really awesome day!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you!! Happy Sunday to you too.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    YAY! Great job! Happy sunday to you and everyone else as well :) I woke up feeling pretty good this morning too. Taylor is napping in her swing and I actually got a shower in without having to wonder if she was gonna be screaming when I got out...ahhh life is good :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    YAY! Great job! Happy sunday to you and everyone else as well :) I woke up feeling pretty good this morning too. Taylor is napping in her swing and I actually got a shower in without having to wonder if she was gonna be screaming when I got out...ahhh life is good :)

I know that well! I have to plan when I get a shower in. Either when J.T. is napping or he takes a shower with me!! LOL!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol yup Taylor and I have had plenty of baths together..she finds it amusing when I wash my hair :)
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Happy Sunday! :smile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!

hope your day continues this way!!! and Happy Sunday back at ya and to everyone!!:flowerforyou:

We're headed to the Cape for the day woo hoo! and then we're heading back there in a few days for a week....fun fun fun!!! indoor pool...gym...MOVIE STARS...oh what that's the Beverly Hillbillies...nvm!

hugs!
    Ali