Before and Current Pics

Options

Replies

• kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Keep up the great work, you can do it!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, and you should be very proud!!

Well done, i bet you feel great
  • you look fantastic, if you have any tricks that you could share i would greatly appreciate it!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, you should be so proud of yourself. What a transformation, you look beautiful. I think most of us face the winter blahs, but you are so close you cant stop now. I know you can do it. I cant wait to see your after pics
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You look like 2 different people girl! I love your inspiration to us all. I can't wait to get to 199 and of course be 180 and look that fabulous!!! CONGRATS!
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the weight loss. All of us are feeling the holiday "blahs" so don't let it get you down. You worked so hard and deserve to feel good about your accomplishments.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! What a huge difference. Who cares about the Winter blahs? You must feel amazing. Now use all our comments as motivation and get back to it, because you are so close!
  • ang3licious
    Options
    thank u this is very inspireing! now i know i can keep doing this and look just as gud as you!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You (should) know how proud I am of you, but good GRACIOUS are you smokin hot!! You look fantastic :smile: and I'm super proud and glad to have you as part of my support network!!

Hottie :wink:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Amzing transformation! You look beautiful!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And you are very pretty! Great job!
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow ........:drinker: Way to go you look awesome :smile:
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats on the wgt loss!!! You are an inspiration!!! ♥
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so nice, I can't believe what a difference losing makes. I'm amazed at all the before and after picture I see on here. keep up the awesome work becuase it sure is worth it!!!! Thank you for sharing...
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! u are too cute! You are an inspiration ;0)
  • Blueeyes1117
    Blueeyes1117 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!! Definitely inspiring!!! :)
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap.......You seriously look amazing. You look so much younger. I cant wait to post my before pictures and after pictures. You look beautiful. WOW so proud of you.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Okay, I had to go and look at your age the second I saw your pictures. The difference in age between the two pictures...is UNBELIEVABLE. You look 30 in the first pictures and 20 now. Seriously. I would be carding you! Ha ha! You look so young, vibrant and full of life! You have to be SO PROUD! I'm so happy for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :o)
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Congratulations on all of your hard work! You will be at your goal in no time.