reached my goal (pics included)

Options

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    And here I am wondering if you are single...?
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look great, Thats about how much I started out wanting to lose. started at 143, I want to get down to 120. You lost it in a nice amount of time, may I ask. How did you do it? I'm down to 132 and I started around 30 days ago. Not to bad but could be better. I know by the time I'm down to 120 I will want to go lower but I'm only 4'11" so I want to get down to 110 before I stop. I have a friend at the gym that got down to 120 from 150 and than she started to lift and she looks GREAT, her muscles have just grew overnight it seems like.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing. I dont think you need to lose any more but if you want to tone up that would be great
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I weigh the same as you and I don't look like that. You look awesome! Great job =] If you feel like you aren't satisfied toning can always help. But I think you look just fine =]
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job
  • sergeant771
    Options
    I think I can speak for most of the guys out here that we did not look/see anything negative about you! Guys, lets give her a big 'Hooh-Ah!'
  • amstein18
    Options
    hahaha why thank you gentlemen :) and yes i am newly single... which is proving to be very fun now that i am confident again haha

for those of you who asked how i did it...
    i exercised 5-6 times a week.. i switched it up between the elliptical, treadmill, zumba, yoga & jillian michaels dvds!
    i also tried to eat plenty of fruits and veggies and the healthier versions of things :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Great job and congrats!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    hahaha why thank you gentlemen :) and yes i am newly single... which is proving to be very fun now that i am confident again haha

for those of you who asked how i did it...
    i exercised 5-6 times a week.. i switched it up between the elliptical, treadmill, zumba, yoga & jillian michaels dvds!
    i also tried to eat plenty of fruits and veggies and the healthier versions of things :)

Wanna go out then?:drinker:
  • TulsaTim
    Options
    You do look totally amazing... Ok I will not be afraid to say.. HOT is more like the word.

This community is great and you have inspired many of us today. Thank you!!!
  • cRiSCeL021
    Options
    Wow! You're so inspiring! Congrats! You're so inspiring! :)
  • maggeenn
    Options
    Help me do this!
  • Depplover28
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I personally don't think you need to lose more weight, but if you really wanted to, you could just focus on toning your muscles now.
  • arorra1
    Options
    you look fabulous! congratulations on a job WELL done! :-)
  • mama050709
    Options
    woohoo! you go girl!
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    looks exactly like how I started, a bit less, but I have the tummy pouche, and would really like to be rid of it. I would say if you are happy with where you are at, try to maintain, and if you want to lose some more and tone, go for it!
  • HRgoldenlife
    HRgoldenlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    congrats! since you asked, I would say do not shoot for losing more. Instead, work on toning up. Do thinks like AB Jam (part of turbo jam) or crunches or anything that will target the areas you think you still need to work on. Stay active to maintain.
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS!!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE A HOT MAMMA! YOU LOOK AWESOME.....I AM LAUGHING AT THE MALE RESPONSES....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!