I am so excited to be here! Hello!

Options
Hi,
My name is Michelle, and I actually joined this site a couple of months ago (blushes) but just got serious about loosing weight this past week. I live with my cousin and we are trying to do this together. I recently broke up with my 6 year boyfriend, and do not feel good about myself! I have quit soda all together, and am trying to eat better. I just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself a little bit. Good luck to everyone! May the adventure begin...
Michelle

Replies

• Terriberry
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to MFP. Dont feel bad about not starting sooner. What you do from here on out is what counts. It looks like you and I have about the same amount of weight to lose. Maybe we can encourage each other. Good luck. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • chrystal86
    Options
    im new here to things will get better just keep your chin up:smile:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is great! :flowerforyou:
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

- Eva
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great place to be.
  • mishmush21
    mishmush21 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! This site is really awesome and I am enjoying it so far... It helps to look at what your eating with a new perspective! I cannot believe what I used to eat everyday... It really makes you stop and think! Ha ha
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    This site is definitely an eye opener :grumble: Feel free to add me if you need a friend :flowerforyou:
  • mishmush21
    Options
    Thanks! Just did!
  • Cowgirlie71859
    Options
    I love you Cousin! i know we can do this! I am already proud of you and your acomplishments! Your Beautiful!
  • mishmush21
    Options
    Thanks cousin!
  • rollins247
    rollins247 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Its great to see some one thats as excited as me... I have been using a meal replacement that is meant to keep the blood sugar level and have lost 9 lbs in about 2 weeks. So I am excited with the results so far... Just going to have to keep it up till spring to get to my target weight! Which will be nice to see for the first time in 15 years... Keep up the great work and before you know it you will reach your goal :smile:

Patricia