Funny "downfalls" of losing weight

dgilner
dgilner Posts: 120 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Just for fun....
My first "ahh crap" moment since losing weight - sitting on the "throne" and my ring slips off my finger - SPLASH!

My second...WINTER! Is it just me, or do you think it is colder without so much "padding"? Brrrrrrrr

Just hoping for some smiles out there in MFP land!! Hope you all are having more UPfalls than downfalls!!
smooches friends!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Forgetting my belt and my pants falling off and having to keep pulling them up cause they're too big now :smile:
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    LOL if it drops below 76, I'm COLD

My oh crap moment was the other day, I was working out w/ my husband and we were doing abs, I rolled over to do side crunches and rolled right out of my pants, exposing my entire *kitten*. lol. He got MOONED hahahaha. Good thing it was him and not anyone else!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    when u get wierd stares for saying u love quinoa
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Buying a whole new wardrobe before I went on my diet...all designer stuff...and now everything is too big and I am buying new clothes. I find myself losing in both the weight in my body and my wallet. Yay! Err, darnit...hmm, both.
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    OMG I get so cold now! I was always the one that was hot, only a sweatshirt on in freezing weather. Now I wear like 3 layers! It's actually quite funny.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    . . . suffering a severe "weggy" all day because you realize your underwear are WAY too big all of the sudden . . .
  • Zaii
    Zaii Posts: 29
    very true about the less padding making it colder. I can feel it already here in MD.
  • LOL these are great....I am doing the same with my workout shorts....I refuse to buy more because it is cold and my pants are still too small (bought them pre-baby) so now that they fit 3 years later they hold up my shorts LOL But if I am running just in my shorts I have to roll them 3 times!! YAAAY but a little embarrassing when your guy trainers says um pull up your pants mid squat!! HAHAH
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    My best moment... I had been using the Wii Fit Plus for about an hour, it had gotten dark outside, the lights on inside. Our front curtains were open, but the shears where closed. I was dead center in the middle of the window doing yoga on the Wii, during one of the moves I stretched up, on my toes....and my pants went to the floor. I did manage to catch the panties. My boyfriend pulled up a couple minutes later and I was still sitting on the floor laughing with my pants at my ankles. The look on his face when he saw me just set me off on the giggles again.
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    True about the less padding!!
    Losing my pants while doing jumping jacks during the 30 Day Shred :)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    I get cold now. My feet shrank. So did my "girls" (smaller bra size). Losing pants while running on treadmill at gym
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    I was putting my son in the car the other day, and in plain view of everyone my jeans literally fell off my hips. Thank God I had on some thermal pants under so nothing showed, but still kinda embarassing!

And I, too, have noticed issues with the cold. Thought it was because of the lupus/Raynauds and all, but I think I've got loads less fat than last year!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    I'm not used to wearing a belt either, and I keep having to pull my pants up all day long. Now, I have to buy so many belts and try to remember to wear them.
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    I LOVE THESE!! Thanks for joining in! My pants havent hit the floor...yet :)
    Would love any/all of you to add as friends!!!
    :Happy Belting!!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    I get cold now. My feet shrank. So did my "girls" (smaller bra size). Losing pants while running on treadmill at gym

Ok I haven't lost my pants while working out but I can relate to being cold and the issue with the girls. :laugh: At the start of the school year I spent $170 on new bras, recenlty I had to go out and spend another $100 for new bras. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.