GNC TOTAL LEAN SHAKES

Options
Anyone know if these really aid weight loss?? I've been drinking them since Saturday and I swear I've actually gained weight.

If you use anything what works for you?

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    No shake is going to magically take off weight. You lose weight from a calorie deficit, period. I also don't know why anyone would pay GNC prices when bodybuilding.com and other online retailers are so much cheaper.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit helps you lose weight.

What works for me is eating a a calorie deficit. The only magic tool I use is my food scale for accuracy.
  • TripleOG92
    Options
    I swear the post said AID.....like as in help not magically disappear
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I swear the post said AID.....like as in help not magically disappear

So, did they AID your weight loss over that five day period?
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I use these as a snack when I'm having a hard time eating back my calories I dont feel they have enough calories to be considered a meal. When I am eating healthy (i binge ) i have a hard time eating enough calories so they help fill in the gaps.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I drank them with a calorie deficit, so yeah they worked for me.
  • 12whilson
    Options
    Yes they work, if you follow the plan that comes with the shakes, just like slimfast, herbalife and shakeology work when you follow their plan. They work by leaving you eating less calories
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with all the meal shake threads today? They're all pretty much the same thing...and they all work just fine if you use them as a way to reach or maintain your protein or calorie goals...they don't seem to do anything else.