Victorious Victoria Day Challenge. . .May 18

Options
Happy almost over day!

I can't believe we're almost to the end of this challenge. . .where does the time go?

OK, confession time: I did not get my cardio in yesterday, but fell asleep on the sofa at 6:30. So, my walking had to do.

My goals for next time are to get back to a set schedule, and since I'm still trying to lose some fat (not weight) to really concentrate on my cardio (which I love to slack off on).

So, starting on the 20th:

Weights on Monday and Wednesday.
Hard cardio on: Tues, Thurs, and Saturday.
and Dancing on Friday and Sunday.
Yoga on Friday. (I do some yoga type stretching after my cardio, too)

There's a bikram studio opening down the street. I saw the film "Yoga, Inc." and I don't agree with his financial principles, but I love the idea of super-hot and flexible. And, they're offering drop-in classes. As soon as they open, I'll try it and report back.

Whoo, I'm talky today.
Have a great Sunday.

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Happy almost over day!

I can't believe we're almost to the end of this challenge. . .where does the time go?

OK, confession time: I did not get my cardio in yesterday, but fell asleep on the sofa at 6:30. So, my walking had to do.

My goals for next time are to get back to a set schedule, and since I'm still trying to lose some fat (not weight) to really concentrate on my cardio (which I love to slack off on).

So, starting on the 20th:

Weights on Monday and Wednesday.
    Hard cardio on: Tues, Thurs, and Saturday.
    and Dancing on Friday and Sunday.
    Yoga on Friday. (I do some yoga type stretching after my cardio, too)

There's a bikram studio opening down the street. I saw the film "Yoga, Inc." and I don't agree with his financial principles, but I love the idea of super-hot and flexible. And, they're offering drop-in classes. As soon as they open, I'll try it and report back.

Whoo, I'm talky today.
    Have a great Sunday.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good morning Vivia. I'm up & at it early too. It was really nice here most of the day yesterday so I worked outside til it started to rain. The mesquitos are still pretty bad but there was a nice breeze.

I'm still waiting for my Shred in 30 to get here. I need to change things up again. I like Shaun alot but I'm in a rut again.

Happy Sunday all!
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Sorry not been on for so long life has been pretty hectic not had time for much. Back to normal now no more dogsitting for 6 months now. My doggy still doing ok got a new routine going though that seems to be working had gained a few pounds but back where I was a few weeks ago now. I have decided to walk my dog for 1 hour at 6am before breakfast we go down to the beach and have a play and tackle some monster hills on the way back home it really wakes me up first thing. (It was the only time of day I had time while I was dogsitting for my mum but it is nice so I will keep it up)

Hope everybody is doing ok and is nearly at their goals.