what exercises are you doing?
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's one of the last parts to go on me :sad:
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Great job! My belly is the biggest problem area for me. I'm still losing specifically because I still see extra fat on my belly.
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! Good Job!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! Whoot, Whoot!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :noway: :happy:

Believe it or not. No exercise between 10/1 -12/1., had some back troubles and then car accident. It was all due to dietary. I just started walking again last week. 3x a week for 45 minutes - 60 minutes.

My weight loss was slow 1 lb a month, I read about how sugars can slow down weight loss. 75% of my sugars came from fruit which put me way over the MFP limit. It was recommended 15 sugars which is less than MFP limit for me. I did it and voila!! I lost 6lbs in 8 weeks with same dietary habits. Compared when I was walking everyday 45-60 minutes and including dietary regimen with only 1lb a month weight loss. Big difference!! And my tummy shrunk!!
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    Amazing! :noway: :happy:

Believe it or not. No exercise between 10/1 -12/1., had some back troubles and then car accident. It was all due to dietary. I just started walking again last week. 3x a week for 45 minutes - 60 minutes.

My weight loss was slow 1 lb a month, I read about how sugars can slow down weight loss. 75% of my sugars came from fruit which put me way over the MFP limit. It was recommended 15 sugars which is less than MFP limit for me. I did it and voila!! I lost 6lbs in 8 weeks with same dietary habits. Compared when I was walking everyday 45-60 minutes and including dietary regimen with only 1lb a month weight loss. Big difference!! And my tummy shrunk!!

I'm sorry to hear about that, Hope your ok! :smile:

thats amazing hope i get the same luck as you:happy:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Glad things are better. Great progress Renee.
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!!

:flowerforyou:
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Glad things are better. Great progress Renee.

THANKS EDORICE, MY MFP FRIEND!!
  • Knbrooks42
    Knbrooks42 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! We are about the same starting and goal weight. I haven't seen as much change in the belly as I would like but soon hopefully!
  • HealthyHereICome
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it goin'!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    So then, you were having only 15g of sugar per day? My biggest problem has always been my belly and I'm a sugar addict. At 5'2" I"m only 130lbs. but my the layer of fat around my midsection is pretty bad. I've always blamed it on stress. My body has never handled stress well. But the more I read about sugar the more I believe the connection between sugar and belly fat.

So the only sugar you have is fruit? I was having a couple of fruit a day but cut it back to one. Does that mean you got rid of dairy? And do you use artifical sweeteners?
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So did you cut out alot of your fruit?

I go over on my sugar everday because I eat fruit 4-5x a day
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    so did you eat only fruit? and how many.. BTW, love the drum set.. I'm a drummer to =)
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Great progress! How many sizes did you go down?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!