My 110 pound, 10 month transformation

Options
September 29th of last year my life changed forever! I weighed 264 pounds, was a size 20 and very sick.. I had been to the doctor and was about to go on medicine for diabetes.. My dad was an insulin dependent diabetic and my mom and brother are diabetics also.. I didn't want that for myself so I decided to take my health into my own hands! The first thing I did was cut out mountain dew and sweet tea and then all sweets, potatoes, bread, rice, and pasta.. I researched and learned all I could and have been low carb ever since!
I now weigh 154, wear a size 4 and am healthier than I have ever been in my life!! My depression, fibromyalgia, sleep apnea, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel, and acid reflux are all gone!
I am very active now! I walk and run almost every day and have recently taken up weight lifting!
You can see my pictures in my profile if you would like! The picture in the sports bra is from April til now.. I still have a lot of work to do to get my body to look better but every day is a chance to improve!

Replies

• deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! The difference in your face is amazing. You look great and should be proud.
  • bradsbaby1996
    bradsbaby1996 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am very proud of myself! I still have days where I feel fat but they are getting less and less!
  • becky4m
    becky4m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    We are a lot alike! Congrats!
  • angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done.
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing. Congrats on your hard work, dedication and results.
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wowh, that is a great transformation. That will keep me motivated. You are a great inspiration.
  • walk757
    walk757 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational, good for you. Best of luck and continued success!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    What a great gift you have given yourself :flowerforyou:
  • bradsbaby1996
    bradsbaby1996 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!