introduction- sticking with it

Options
Hi- I used MFP in the past and had some success- but I am never able to stick with it. I recently realized I am back towards the high end of where I should be with my weight and would like to ideally lose 15 pounds the right way.
The problem that always happens is I crave sweets and end up not able to have just ONE sweet. Then that undoes my whole day so I'll stop tracking because I figure what's the point- I'm way over and don't want to know where I'm at anyway.
I am looking to start tomorrow and try to stay on track- would love to connect with others with similar goals.
Any tips you have would be awesome. It's hard when you get invited to work happy hours, or go on vacation and eat out and have no idea what's in the food.
I've been reading through these boards and hope to stay motivated this time!
CT

Replies

• ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I have similar problem with sweets (my weakness is chocolate):blushing: For now I'm avoiding eating out, going to happy hours, and/or vacations just until I get my eating habits straight. Now, in the bright side, for you at least, you only have to lose 15 lbs, in my case I have to lose that times 7:cry: to reach my ideal weight. A healthy tip, don't buy sweets to avoid temptations :glasses: Good luck