Free Exercise Videos Online

Options
I am new to MFP and Jenny Craig diet. I was looking for low impact exercises online and came across fitnessblender.com. It is a great site with lots of free exercise videos. This is not a company, it is run by a husband and wife team, Daniel and Kelli. If anyone is looking for an exercise program, check out this site. I am in no way affiliated with this site. I was watching a few videos tonight in the comfort of my recliner, but tomorrow I will start moving to a couple low impact exercise videos.

Replies

• Karen_Reinvented
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... I'm going to check these out because I'm lost when it comes to formal exercise! When I was younger (and thinner) exercise (and I got plenty!) was running around after kids and being on the go at work, and weekends were filled with activities, and sports, and day trips and hardly an hour went by that I wasn't doing something. I actually miss those days. I think my body craves activity lately, but easing into it will be another story!
  • gmkamm
    gmkamm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendation of this site. Cannot wait to try it out.
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this site! I just completed their 5 day challenge and I've never worked out so hard in my life. Theres hundreds of videos and you can search the site based on type of workout, time, intensity, etc.

I've set up a few you tube playlists with their videos and have been doing their workouts along with my normal swimming routine. I never thought I would enjoy exercise so much.

I seriously reccomend the 5 day challenge, you can watch the videos on their site or go to you tube. Great workouts...and best of all, it's free :happy: