less then 10 pounds left..

Options
and I see so much wrong still, my face is still chubby my double chin is slowly going away
chest hasn't slimmed down much belly still a bit pudgy and thighs still look big, I'm 5'11 189 LB and my goal was 180 LB.

will 10 pounds make a big difference?

Replies

• FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    First...way to go on your success so far!

My son who just turned 19 went from weighing 268 to his current weight of 189. It took him 3 years but the last year he lost a good portion of the total. Anyway, even after 60 pounds he still had a bit of flab and chubby cheeks too, but that is now gone. It wasn't anything other than him developing a bit more that made the difference in his appearance. One year made a huge difference in his appearance, from looking like a teen to now looking like a man.

At 18, you're likely not finished growing. Your face may continue to change for a couple more years. Your jaw line will become more defined and you'll likely lose the cheeks. Give it some time.
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    First...way to go on your success so far!

My son who just turned 19 went from weighing 268 to his current weight of 189. It took him 3 years but the last year he lost a good portion of the total. Anyway, even after 60 pounds he still had a bit of flab and chubby cheeks too, but that is now gone. It wasn't anything other than him developing a bit more that made the difference in his appearance. One year made a huge difference in his appearance, from looking like a teen to now looking like a man.

At 18, you're likely not finished growing. Your face may continue to change for a couple more years. Your jaw line will become more defined and you'll likely lose the cheeks. Give it some time.

thanks and congrats to you and your son.
    hopefully you're right and I'm not stuck with these big cheeks forever :[