Ups and Downs

Options
I can not get down and stay down. I have lost 8 to 10 lb, but keep going from 150 to 152 day after day. I eat 1200 calories a day and exercise 3 days a week. Some how I just can not get to 150 and stay there. I don't want to drop down to less than 1200 calories. I eat good food not junk. I am on the high side for carbs and sugar from fruit. No extra sugar in my diet and low fats. No fast foods and no processed foods. I cook everything fresh when possible and frozen if not. Any help out there.

Replies

• bluerobi
    bluerobi Posts: 22
    Options
    I can not get down and stay down. I have lost 8 to 10 lb, but keep going from 150 to 152 day after day. I eat 1200 calories a day and exercise 3 days a week. Some how I just can not get to 150 and stay there. I don't want to drop down to less than 1200 calories. I eat good food not junk. I am on the high side for carbs and sugar from fruit. No extra sugar in my diet and low fats. No fast foods and no processed foods. I cook everything fresh when possible and frozen if not. Any help out there.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    It's perfectly normal to fluctuate in weight anywhere up to five pounds from day to day.

Two bits of advice:

Don't weigh daily. Also, if you're exercising, take your measurements, too.

I used to have a "goal weight". Now I have a "goal range". I try to stay within a five-pound range.

I'll post an article that explains all of this fluctuating better than I can.

http://primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/weight/scale.htm
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    It's perfectly normal to fluctuate in weight anywhere up to five pounds from day to day.

Two bits of advice:

Don't weigh daily. Also, if you're exercising, take your measurements, too.

I used to have a "goal weight". Now I have a "goal range". I try to stay within a five-pound range.

I'll post an article that explains all of this fluctuating better than I can.

http://primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/weight/scale.htm

Good advice Vivia. :smile: