Seperate ingredients calorie calculator

Options
A long time agoI had seen a post that showed an online calculator that would allow you to put your ingredients in with the number of servings and I think the calorie count of each item then it would tell you how many servings everything together makes and how many calories would be in each serving. I've been searching the old posts and I can't find it. Can anyone either link that post or give me a link to a good calculator that will do this? If anyone also knows of an iPhone app that will do this please let me know. Thank you.

Replies

• NewBeginnings47
    Options
    Hi There,

If you go to Sparkpeople .com they have a recipe section that allows you to do that. I think it is called Spark Recipes It is free and also has a lot of great recipes that people send in too.
  • maepis
    maepis Posts: 51
    Options
    Please disregard this. I had no idea that MFP had a built in calculator for this very thing. It's been a while since I've looked around on the site other than updating my journal. I just now found it.
  • maepis
    maepis Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi There,

If you go to Sparkpeople .com they have a recipe section that allows you to do that. I think it is called Spark Recipes It is free and also has a lot of great recipes that people send in too.

Thank you. I'll give it a whirl and see which one I like better.