Run or 30 Day Shred

Options
The weather is pretty miserable in Glasgow, Scotland this morning.

Trying to decide do I go for a run (you sweat so will get wet anyway) and I will be fine once I am out but it looks so cold or do I stay indoors and do day 1 of 30 day shred?

I am working backshift this afternoon (its 0759 hrs) and really need to get myself out as got just over 5 weeks till my holiday and getting my body ready for the bikini

Replies

• becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Go out for a run......you know you want to!:bigsmile:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    You wont be cold once you're running!
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Both!!! Seriously I did the Shred a few years ago and running after that workout felt like a break!
  • juneduggan1981
    juneduggan1981 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That was my thinking - its more mind over matter and getting myself out which is hard when house is so nice and warm lol but getting ready to go out :smile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Both!!! Seriously I did the Shred a few years ago and running after that workout felt like a break!

This...and if it's cold now it'll only get colder, it's only August!
  • juneduggan1981
    juneduggan1981 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well rain got worse (torrential i think would be a good word for it) so decided to do 30 day shred - burned 128 calories so to make up for the non run I am going to take my gym gear into work tonight and do some running on treadmill.

I will be bikini ready - just need to keep thinking about this when i dont feel like doing any exercise
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Both! It will be tough... but so worth it!!!! Have fun!
  • chickenpie
    chickenpie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    30 day Shred ! i can see that same rain - and the shred will give you an all over work out for your hols :)