NSV

Options
My @ss is starting to look really nice in these pants.

c76c85e12239f66faafca87add2d0223874a.jpgc76cf613ed525941cebac597edf09b7b4f2f.jpgc76c062b87cd1936e695f360978c27392139.jpg
That's my NSV.

What's yours??

Replies

• Schtroumpfkin
    Schtroumpfkin Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Clothes NSVs are the best. Well done you!

Yesterday I had to spend the whole morning in a cafe (due to internet failure at home and I had to work). Three hours and I managed to shun the food section in favour of skimmed milk coffees only. Cakes, muffins and any old combination of flour, fat and sugar is my absolute downfall. This took effort people!!!
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Clothes NSVs are the best. Well done you!

Yesterday I had to spend the whole morning in a cafe (due to internet failure at home and I had to work). Three hours and I managed to shun the food section in favour of skimmed milk coffees only. Cakes, muffins and any old combination of flour, fat and sugar is my absolute downfall. This took effort people!!!

Heck yeah, I'd say that was a great accomplishment. I don't know if I could have done that!
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Seeing my hip bones popping through and signs of a few abs - favourite NSV.

*FYI - when I say 'hip bones popping through' I don't mean enough to jab someone with! I mean enough to show that there is less fat than there was before when I couldn't see my hips!
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options

*FYI - when I say 'hip bones popping through' I don't mean enough to jab someone with! I mean enough to show that there is less fat than there was before when I couldn't see my hips!

Woo-hoo! I also have started to see/feel a few ribs and even a hip bone is starting to emerge out of the flesh. And, no, I'm not starving myself or anorexic. Just feeling great and healthy. I also got my first comment yesterday, "You lost quite a bit of weight didn't you, you look good." Yeah, healthy is where it's at, my friends.:flowerforyou:
  • jtm4210
    jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

I love this! I keep running my hands over my collarbones, shoulders and upper arms to feel the bones and beginnings of muscle definition - won't be getting bored of this for a long time :)
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I returned to training after 4 years off and always with a break there is that thought of "wish I never quit" and it's "going to take forever " to get back in shape when you are in the process of that first workout.

Five months back and this what I accomplished and what can be accomplished.

14966578146_e24f8f0f56.jpg

So if todays is your first day back, fear not, as little as 3 to 5 hours a week can bring large sweeping changes.

Now when I look back, I can't believe it has been almost a half-a-year when I recommitted myself to this lifestyle.

Damn, I feel like I can pull the ears off a gundar.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I returned to training after 4 years off and always with a break there is that thought of "wish I never quit" and it's "going to take forever " to get back in shape when you are in the process of that first workout.

Five months back and this what I accomplished and what can be accomplished.

14966578146_e24f8f0f56.jpg

So if todays is your first day back, fear not, as little as 3 to 5 hours a week can bring large sweeping changes.

Now when I look back, I can't believe it has been almost a half-a-year when I recommitted myself to this lifestyle.

Damn, I feel like I can pull the ears off a gundar.

^^What app/website are those stats from? Seems interesting.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    ^^What app/website are those stats from? Seems interesting.
    Hi Bagels... it's from bodybuilding.com at the bodyspace sub-domain. It's an excellent resource for training. You know how you can read the food diaries of others here? Likewise, with bodyspace you can choose and follow pre-existing weight training programs or develop your own programs and read those of others with a social media aspect of it. Mine are all under the moniker of "Pickboy."

There are individual performance graphs of the exercises you do as well as the recap I just posted. I like metrics so I find that site for the training aspects especially helpful like I find MFP for nutrition helpful.

You also can download the Bodyspace app for your smart phone.
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yo bum is looking fantastic there, lady!

Mine is the fact that there is something there, in my arms, when I flex now (hence the profile pic). I'm obsessed with my baby bicep poking through!
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I tried on my "first goal" jeans and they were too big! Finally down over a whole size.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My new work pants which I bought to replace my too big, derrière revealing old pants, are now too loose too, also threatening wardrobe malfunctions when I bend over. Think I need to buy myself fancy undies too that fit better just in case!