BRAND NEW - new diet making me zzzzzz......

Options
Hey! I'm Moriah - I've never posted on FitPal before - this is my very first one! Any tips/tricks/cool things I should know would be welcome :)

ALSO - Any fitness/diet fanatics that might want to review my new meal plan & let me know if there's anything that stands out as being negative, etc.? I'm feeling quite tired since I started. I could barely run 5 kilometers when I tried this week.

I am looking to build muscle mostly - lose some fat, but weight loss isn't really my ultimate goal. I'm OK right now at 160 lbs, 15% PBF, 5'11 height.

Any feedback would be appreciated :):) Looking forward to getting to know people on the boards, etc.!

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Your diary is closed to us. You'll need to go here and set it to public for any of us to look at it: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • xoxmariahxox
    Options
    SHOOT! Thanks it's fixed! See - I learned something already :)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    You might consider eating a little closer to your calorie goal and using a portion of those extra earned exercise calories to see if that helps with the energy.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    When are you getting the zzz's? Is it a particular time of day?

You could throw some chia in with your oatmeal in the morning, that always makes a big difference for me. Also, perhaps an orange or something with a boost of vitamin C could help. Although you are getting some of that with some of your veg choices.

Eating closer to your calorie goal is sound advice. If you don't feel comfortable eating back your exercise calories, try eating at least a percentage. Your diary is otherwise pretty good imo :)