Any Suggestions of Jewelry Lines?

dgilner
dgilner Posts: 120 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
I live in the midwest and was looking for a new jewelry line - was hoping for some ideas from mfp - especially since some of you may be from more fashion forward areas of the country - or world!! We have Cookie Lee (My favorite but already multiple consultants here) Premier Designs, Lia Sophia, and Silpada (a little pricey for today's economy). Do any of you have any lines you love or would recommend? I would love a line that has some other accessories too!

I appreciate all your hints! Happy Sunday
Dawn

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    I'm in the UK so I've not heard of any of the ones you mention, and I'm not sure if you mean costume or more expensive jewellery, but I love Clogau gold. (pronounced clog-eye) Its very rare and mined and hand produced in Wales which is where I live! I have some pieces and they are all very special!
    http://www.clogau.co.uk/
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Hi Dawn,
    I love Silpada, but agree its a bit pricey. Are you already doing an at home business and looking to add another one? Are you only looking for jewelry? I have an at home business I love and would be glad to talk to you more about it. Let me know.
    Risa
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    A friend of mine used to sell Park Lane, and I love their designs.
  • dgilner
    Hi Dawn,
    I love Silpada, but agree its a bit pricey. Are you already doing an at home business and looking to add another one? Are you only looking for jewelry? I have an at home business I love and would be glad to talk to you more about it. Let me know.
    Risa

I am actually a counselor - but i just love jewelry and thought it might be fun. Thank you for taking the time to reply!! What do you do?
  • dgilner
    A friend of mine used to sell Park Lane, and I love their designs.

I actually saw Park Lane last night online when I was searching - beautiful!! How was the quality? That was the one that I didn't see prices in the catalog???
  • dgilner
    thanks Kate - I will check it out!!
  • YogaRunner
    Hi Dawn,
    Risa

I am actually a counselor - but i just love jewelry and thought it might be fun. Thank you for taking the time to reply!! What do you do?

Too funny, I'm a counselor too! I'll send you a note so we can chat more.
  • YogaRunner
    Hi Dawn,
    Risa

Too funny, I'm a counselor too! I'll send you a note so we can chat more.
  • dgilner
    I'd love that Risa!!
This discussion has been closed.