LAP BAND FAILURE

Options
Hi,
I had the lap badn procedure a few years ago and I have had no success with it. I recently found out that it has slipped and I am in search of new friends that I can relate to. Im scheduled to see a doctor with this problem being that my old doctor retired. Im looking into the sleeve procedure. Please add me.. I need all the support I can get.

Replies

• khristlelynn
    khristlelynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have a failed band. Sadly, I can't transition to sleeve because my insurance doesn't cover it. I'm going to have to do this the low tech way.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Have a read around the success stories board, there are some brilliant stories by people who have lost extraordinary amounts of weight the low tech way :)
  • paronjoh
    paronjoh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also failed the lap band and it slipped. Had it removed and it changes my life. Yes I lost weight on it but I threw up all the time. No more surgery. I refuse to alter my body anymore. So diet the old fashion way it is!!! UGH. But I'll do it!
  • Duranlilly
    Duranlilly Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    crz9vvrziqx9.jpg
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Well you chose to take the bad route.
  • Duranlilly
    Options
    I'm LillyD I had a lap band in 2010 & then a revision. I'm an encourager a motivator and I'm on frequently to support ya. I take one day off of working out what I mean by that is I just take an easy walk casual family fun sports time but still active. I'm about to start strength training super excited about that. The personal trainer said we were gonna start w stability and building strength in knees & core... I'm excited
  • Duranlilly
    Options
    What are y'all's health Goals?
    What's your reason why you want to try?
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Really ? I got flagged for telling the truth ?