great news

Options
ok so i started this site with the motivation to lose weight for myself and have a satisfaction of what i look like. well it's been a little over a week and supposedly my husbad can already tell a slight difference. well the greater news is that he decided to join me on this. I'm very excited and happy he joined me. just a mini success.

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I've also had others who have seen my progress (including my fiance) join me here on MFP... it's such a GREAT feeling to know that we are inspiring others toward a healthier lifestyle, as well as taking care of ourselves. Very best wishes to you on your continued success and inspiration!! :)
  • redwingluvr
    redwingluvr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! LOL Wish I could get my husband to!
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is great! I would love it if my husband would join me on this site. It would be much easier to cook meals, currently I cook for myself and he cooks for himself.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    ok so i started this site with the motivation to lose weight for myself and have a satisfaction of what i look like. well it's been a little over a week and supposedly my husbad can already tell a slight difference. well the greater news is that he decided to join me on this. I'm very excited and happy he joined me. just a mini success.

I wish for this everyday! (well I wish for the husband part and the him joining me part :blushing: )
    Congrats
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    that a big success, to have your mate on the same page, so to speak!!

:-)

Renee
  • reese1206
    Options
    Good for you and your Hubby. I started on Dec 8th and am already ADDICTED to this site ; ) Good Lick.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!