Anyone to help with motivation?

Options
Hi ive been around a while I have 3 children 12,4 and 18 months im turning 30 next yr and want to be at my goal weight and maintaining only 8lbs to go and its so slow but I keep losing motivation so feel free to add me I log on everyday and im here to cheer on support share tips and share the ups and downs lets do this!!!!!

Replies

• SandyBess
    Options
    Congrats, you look really great! I am turning 30 as well and I think that is a good motivator. Our metabolisms are slowing down and it is important to keep active so we do not let that catch up with us. Exercise also makes me feel more positive and with those kids you have, I bet you relish any alone time that you get. Working out is a good way to get some peace and quiet (i like to run on bike paths and trails in the woods).
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I am 25 and want to try and be in the best shape of my life for the rest of my life! I have struggled with this ever since I was a little girl. I love motivating people and hope they motivate me in return! Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • xomelox
    xomelox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI :) I'm about to be 22. I've lost about 25 kilos (55 pounds) over the last few years but I have an emotional relationship with food so i kind of yo-yo through about 8 pounds. I've finally come to terms with it but the weight gain has left me dismayed and i've lost my motivation. It would be great to have a few like minded individuals motivating each other to finish what we started! :) x