Wasa Fiber Crispbreads

Options
...may be the most revolting thing I have eaten in a long, long time. One, they are the consistency of sawdust (as in I literally gagged as I choked down the chewed up cracker in my mouth), and two, they taste awful! Even with garlic and herb laughing cow cheese on them, it was just horrible.

Replies

• Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Lol...I love them. Go figure. Yes my family hates I mean hates them.....
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,491 Member
    Options
    Lol...I love them. Go figure. Yes my family hates I mean hates them.....

I picked them up after someone extolled their virtues here. I let the kids all try them too. The opened package with only one entire crispbread (and one they all tried) eaten out of it is now sadly, trashed. I cannot face trying to eat another.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I've never tried them! My husband likes 'em. We have a coupon that is from a 1990 magazine and it has no expiration date. I think it's only like 15 cents off or something, but we keep meaning to use it at the store...just because it's kind of funny to us.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,491 Member
    Options
    They have other "flavors" but I am almost afraid to try them now, thinking of the waste!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I actually like them.
  • _Stardust_
    _Stardust_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I like them if there's something moist on them. Alone? No thanks.
  • woofer00
    woofer00 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    On their own, meh. As a vehicle for whatever I'm spreading (avocado, tuna salad, PB, etc), they add nice texture.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Love them. I buy either rye or multigrain, and use them in soup. They don't get soggy like saltines or soup crackers, and I love the graininess (I love grainy breads, too). One flatbread can add a good bit of bulk to soups which have too much broth. They're also good with nut butter and a light sprinkle of cinnamon.
  • foofyq
    foofyq Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    haha I love them, my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy. I like to put peanut butter on em. Just imagine it's really crunchy toast. Sometime's i'll make a lunchables style snack and put turkey and cheese on top.