How do you MFP?

Options
2»

Replies

• DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Just like Strava killed the group ride, the "like" button killed MFP.

~LIKE~
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I am more active in the forums than on my wall. I generally only "like" losses, and only if I happen to notice it and/or it's a milestone like 20, 50, 75 lb...

When someone posts a question on their wall, a new topic in the forums, and/or a detailed comment about their day or weekend or vacation, that's when I interact with them.

I really never take the time to like "Bob was under his calorie goal" or "Tina burned 1 calorie doing 5 min of sewing" (kidding about those but you get what I'm saying)
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I take mental photographs of the shirtless women flexing their back muscles to add to my spank bank. That's just me though. Also the thing about liking diaries and stuff.

:laugh:
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Do you like and/or comment on things on your wall?

I always like people's exercise diary and often comment. But I never really like or comment on food diaries, nor do I look at them on the regular.

That's just how I do.

What about you?

I will "like" completed diaries, exercises, logging milestones and weigh-ins. Will comment on epic logging milestones, weigh-ins, exercises and total weight loss milestones. Will comment on comments, blog posts, etc., if in my wheelhouse. Will comment on forum posts as appropriate.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    This is a dating site, right?
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    This is a dating site, right?

Um...

...walk away now folks, walk away...
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    I use to for food on my garmin vivo fit currently but not so consistant with logging
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    like, comment, encourage, look at diaries and workouts. I do it all.