working your booty off does really work !!!! progress pics

Options
Hi everyone... I have been reading everyone's success stories and never really thought I would have the guts to put up pics of myself. As my weight loss journey kicks into gear I realized the more involved I am the easier this new lifestyle gets. I've been keeping tabs and using mfp on a regular basis creating a routine has help as well. I'm 24 soon to be 25 and I have always struggled with weight. Before having my son I was thick but happy with my body I had a great figure but I was still over weight. During and after my pregnancy I think I suffered from postpardom although I was never diagnosed. I became depressed, I ate and slept way more than I should have. I gained a lot of weight along with stretch marks and lost loads of self esteem. Fast forward up to date. I started eating healthier a few months ago and dropped a few pounds which motivated me to change my whole lifestyle. I've lost 17lbs and am starting to feel confident in myself. I know I can do this and I'm excited to see what the future holds for me. I would love to have more children one day but I want to fix myself first !!! I am looking for new friends that can relate and share their success and progress. Please feel free to add me or post your success to this post because what's hard work if you can't show it off !!!! ;) so heres my progress so far, there isnt much difference but im happy- thats what counts. bless you all and best wishes !!!!

20140821_144311.jpg

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You need to move your picture out of your mobile uploads and into your bucket to get rid of the % in the url. Congratulations on your progress so far!
  • orchidia26
    Options
    Thanks cupcake,

I'm still trying lol... now its a resizing issue.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    If you resize it (I learned this from a friend), don't save over the original, just save it as a new picture. For some reason it takes an extra day before it actually resizes if you replace the original.

ETA you can definitely see the difference in your tummy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!