It definitely is tricky uploading pics. **my 1st time**

Options
Thanks Callmecupcake for helping me out !!!!

Hi everyone... I have been reading everyone's success stories and never really thought I would have the guts to put up pics of myself. As my weight loss journey kicks into gear I realized the more involved I am the easier this new lifestyle gets. I've been keeping tabs and using mfp on a regular basis creating a routine has help as well. I'm 24 soon to be 25 and I have always struggled with weight. Before having my son I was thick but happy with my body I had a great figure but I was still over weight. During and after my pregnancy I think I suffered from postpardom although I was never diagnosed. I became depressed, I ate and slept way more than I should have. I gained a lot of weight along with stretch marks and lost loads of self esteem. Fast forward up to date. I started eating healthier a few months ago and dropped a few pounds which motivated me to change my whole lifestyle. I've lost 17lbs and am starting to feel confident in myself. I know I can do this and I'm excited to see what the future holds for me. I would love to have more children one day but I want to fix myself first !!! I am looking for new friends that can relate and share their success and progress. Please feel free to add me or post your success to this post because what's hard work if you can't show it off !!!! ;) so heres my progress so far, there isnt much difference but im happy- thats what counts. bless you all and best wishes !!!!

rsz_20140821_144311.jpg

Replies

• BradfordBear801
    Options
    That's some awesome results, keep it up!
  • wagglesworth
    wagglesworth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well I can certainly see a difference. Keep up the good work. You're doing just grand!
  • Sherbear1109
    Sherbear1109 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree. You have great results so far. :-) Keep up the good work.
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    huge difference! congrats on your progress!
  • orchidia26
    Options
    Thank you. I have a long way to go but I'm not feeling discourage instead I'm more motivated than ever. I'm just anxious to see where I'm at in a year from now. Only time will tell.
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    keep it up, you have done good job so far
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! Wonderful that you get it while you're still in the early years of life.
    Your son has a beautiful role model. Go get em".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!