Reebok Easytone Pant

toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Has anyone tried these? I don't get what they're supposed to do. How can pants supposedly work you out?

Replies

• As far as I know, they're supposed to be firm in certain places - less stretchy I guess. That way, when you walk, your muscles have to pull against the fabric to move the way you normally would. I've never used them, but I'd love to know if they work!
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    I have seen the commercials for the pants/shoes and top and wondered the same thing? I need a new pair of sneaks anyways but would love to see what others say and is it beneficlal to wear the shoes, etc (like sketchers)...or am I wasting money. Im anxious to see what others may think?
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    They're supposed to provide resistance as you walk (like resistance bands). But just like the shoes, I am skeptical of them actually doing anything.
  • toots99
    I have seen the commercials for the pants/shoes and top and wondered the same thing? I need a new pair of sneaks anyways but would love to see what others say and is it beneficlal to wear the shoes, etc (like sketchers)...or am I wasting money. Im anxious to see what others may think?

I tried the shoes on and liked them a lot. I wore them around the store for a while and they were comfortable. I got a pair of Dr. Scholl's version of the Sketchers shoes, and I didn't like them. I think I walk hard and they jarred my knees.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Everything Ive heard about the shoes is bad...they are comfortable but killer on the knees 1 week-1 month after getting them =( Anything with the word "easy' and "tone" together is not realistic in my humble opinion =)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    i just think this is ridiculous. They get really hot models to show off these "easy tone" outfits but there is nothing easy about getting as tone as those models. It takes hard work and diligent calorie counting. These silly outfits are just money making scams for lazy people who wont actually put in the hard work necessary to be toned.

As for the shoes, save your money and get some running shoes instead and hit the pavement or better yet just find a stair somewhere and do come calf raises!
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    I have a pair of rocnfit sneakers from kmart$20.00 Love them, mostly because they are super cushiony. I'm on my feet all day and like the comfort. I had another pair that I paid $50.00 for and again they were nice, In the year that I've been wearing rhem however I see no difference. But again I just like comfortable cheap shoes.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I can't wait for Reebok EasyTone underwear! No more Extenz!
  • I have seen the commercials for the pants/shoes and top and wondered the same thing? I need a new pair of sneaks anyways but would love to see what others say and is it beneficlal to wear the shoes, etc (like sketchers)...or am I wasting money. Im anxious to see what others may think?

If your looking for exercise shoes I would hiiiiiiiiiighly suggest checking out a pair of Asics. I have knee problems in my family and have a wonky right knee, I literally went through 7 different pair of shoes before I read an article about Asics and bought a pair from Sportchek and these shoes are just amazing, i've had the same pair for 8 months now. Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, they have memory foam in them to help conform to your feet as well.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!
    Will they make an Easy Tone Bra?!?! Lift and Firm!! :bigsmile:
  • toots99

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!
    Will they make an Easy Tone Bra?!?! Lift and Firm!! :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.