I made Goal!!! Before/After Pic

Options

Replies

• ZamarTim
    Options
    I'm so thankful for this site because it shows me successes like yours to keep me going. Congratulations on an amazing transformation.
  • GoneGirl50
    GoneGirl50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    handsome! Do you have to Hi-karate the women off?
  • xxbeerxx
    Options
    Good job dude.
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    ZamarTim wrote: »
    I'm so thankful for this site because it shows me successes like yours to keep me going. Congratulations on an amazing transformation.

Hey ZamarTim...it's a repeating process. I saw success stories from other REAL MFP PEOPLE that weren't paid advertisements....but able to look back over their history via posts and blogs really helped.

Ultimately, it comes down to making the daily choice to stay on plan or not. I decided to have more on-plan days. :smiley:

• JewelsHiker
    JewelsHiker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Awesome job !!
  • GBO323
    Options
    Alrighty...everyone aboard the GOAL TRAIN....C'mon, let's do this!
  • GBO323
    Options
    First major holiday is upcoming. Plan is to go back into a loss mode so I have a great buffer for Thanksgiving so the catch-up afterwards isn't so bad...especially since we'll be on a cruise for Thanksgiving. Yee-Haw!
  • GBO323
    Options
    On track! Still in my 5 pound variance area...but working on a buffer. I know I 'll need it next week. :)
  • GBO323
    Options
    Got back from the 4 Day Thanksgiving cruise. Gave myself permission to eat like crazy AS ALONG as I maintained one healthy habit. So, I walked 10,000 steps per day on the cruise and as a bonus, had one day that was a low-carb food only day. Net gain was minimal IMO and it's part of how I roll now. Planning, Preparing, Execution, and Resolve. Liking this maintenance phase more and more. :)
  • GBO323
    Options
    It's Christmas Eve...determined that this is a Kryptonite Season for food. Will hold on to the bar as best possible. Come 1.1.2015, it's back to basics. Now not every day is lost, but losing more than I'm winning, but the end is in sight.
  • GBO323
    Options
    Here to a healthy 2015! Thanks for the support everyone! Let's do this!
  • GBO323
    Options
    Great WI this past Saturday. I reconnected my FitBit to MFP and my activity added alot of calories to the bank. Very nervous, but the scale was rewarding me for the extra movement. I even had an "Off Day" to boot. 7 pounds back to maintenance range. It will happen!
  • marquis06
    marquis06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! What you said about fitting into airline seats comfortably is also one of my motivating factors! I'm down 59 lbs and I've got 21 lbs to go! Keep up the good work!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment! Love your before/after pic!
  • TamekaJ1
    TamekaJ1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look very handsome...congrats!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • kim_m_kk
    kim_m_kk Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow great job! persistence wins
  • GBO323
    Options
    Thank you all! Persistence is the best tool in the box. Here's to a great 2015!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!