Beverage Options

Options
Hey everyone. I am looking for suggestions for beverages that are low to no calorie, but also don't have sugar or artificial sweeteners. I'm growing tired of water and tea. Thanks!

Replies

• eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Some of my friends really like these: http://www.lacroixwater.com/

I tried one the other day (lime) and enjoyed it. Hope that helps! I know others put berries, cucumbers, etc, in water and seem to like that also (but I haven't really tried that personally).
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in seeing responses to this myself
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Most Zevia brand sodas are good. They're sweetened with stevia (obviously) and no calorie. I'm kind of crazy over the ginger root beer.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am looking for suggestions for beverages that are low to no calorie, but also don't have sugar or artificial sweeteners. I'm growing tired of water and tea. Thanks!
    No artificial sweeteners?
    And_here_we_go.gif

My only advice is to get a infuser pitcher and add some fruit, melons, berries to the water for added flavor. I have one with blueberries and lemon slices in the fridge right now. It's pretty tasty.

0002249406093_500X500.jpg
  • summer92008
    Options
    Add fruits to your water lol. That's really the only thing I can think of that is low to no calories with no sugars or artificial sweeteners.
  • michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I know you said you were tired if tea, but are we talking about ALL tea or just, like, Lipton?

There tons of teas - black, green, white, herbal, roobois, oolong... Not even mentioning the various blends.
  • Natasha_Fit_Fab
    Natasha_Fit_Fab Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I know you're tired of water but I found this recipe for water: cut up strawberries, sliced lemon or lime, and mint and let this marinate in a pitcher w/ water and you will water infused w/ strawberry, lemon and mint it looks so pretty and taste good!!
  • Apricot_Cutie
    Options
    You try 'la Croix' sparkling water or 'Zevia'. I also use stevia drops such as 'Stir', 'Sweet drops', or 'Vitamin Squeeze' to add flavor to my water. In agreement with the comment above, tea comes in so many varities, it is hard to get bored with it as beverage because of all of the flavors! Try 'Celestial Seasonings', they have some amazing flavors and my favorite flavor during Autumn is 'Cinnamon apple spice' :)
  • TheRunnerDad
    TheRunnerDad Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I drink a ton of teach each day across the board black, roobios, herbal...different flavors.
  • meridianova
    meridianova Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I know you're tired of water but I found this recipe for water: cut up strawberries, sliced lemon or lime, and mint and let this marinate in a pitcher w/ water and you will water infused w/ strawberry, lemon and mint it looks so pretty and taste good!!

i've done this one and it's AMAZING. i didn't have fresh mint leaves, so i used a couple of mint-based tea bags. one tip, though... take the fruit out if you haven't finished the water within a couple of days. it'll get waterlogged and nasty.
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Iced coffee
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Just wanna chime in that LaCroix (I think grapefruit is the best!) is good stuff...I also like the grapefruit Perrier.

While I don't get too into the infused water myself, I've gotta admit that a friend of mine serves water with fresh mint and a couple chunks of watermelon and it is delicious.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Well you have just removed 99% of things that aren't water with that one line. Black coffee unless you have an aversion to caffeine as well
  • ChristinaCCRN
    ChristinaCCRN Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No artificial sweeteners?
    And_here_we_go.gif

My only advice is to get a infuser pitcher and add some fruit, melons, berries to the water for added flavor. I have one with blueberries and lemon slices in the fridge right now. It's pretty tasty.

0002249406093_500X500.jpg

That looks amazing, going to try it! Thanks!
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Iced coffee, black

Wegmans has flavored lemon and lime sparkling water. No sugar or anything. These are pretty good.
  • EuroDivas
    EuroDivas Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Apfelschorle (apple juice spritzer). I/4 to 1/2 apple juice and half sparkling mineral water.
    It is also delicious with black current juice.
  • EuroDivas
    EuroDivas Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oh. Sorry and forget my suggestion. Apple juice = fruit sugar.