This site REALLY works!

Options
I just wanted to say that I love this site and it works. During my first two or three weeks on here I didn't see much change and got discouraged, but as of today I have lost 5.5 pounds in 5 weeks, which is EXACTLY where I want to be! It just took a little time for everything to even out.

Take heart! Whether you need to lose 100 pounds or 10, stick to the program and you WILL succeed! :happy: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I love this site and it works. During my first two or three weeks on here I didn't see much change and got discouraged, but as of today I have lost 5.5 pounds in 5 weeks, which is EXACTLY where I want to be! It just took a little time for everything to even out.

Take heart! Whether you need to lose 100 pounds or 10, stick to the program and you WILL succeed! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ditto, and BUMP!
    This post deserves to be at the top for a while. Anyone else thats been on here for a month or so like KK and I can attest to the fact that the site does work! Patience is key, but good things come only in time, so just keep at it, and you WILL see results, even if no other 'diet' has ever worked for you! We don't even consider what we are doing a diet, it is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE. And change it is! Good luck to everyone!
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hey, I only lost about 1/2 a pound this week, but I don't think my body's caught up with my exercise yet! :happy: That makes 16 pounds in 2 months. Yay! It does work!

:heart: