SEC diet....

Options
DBoone85
DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
WAR EAGLE!

College football season is about to start...less than a week left now. First game of the year...whats on the Tailgate Menu?

We have Arkansas first, so I am thinking its gonna be come pit cooked pig, cole slaw and beans.

What about the rest of you....???

Go Tigers!!!!

Replies

• mrsmitchell0510
    mrsmitchell0510 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm a Seminole and we play OSU Cowboys first game. Not sure about our tailgate menu yet.

I just had to stop in and say Woo Pig Sooie (hubby is an Arkie)!
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    M-I-Z........

We have South Dakota State first, so we....ummm....what the hell is their mascot?? Screw it. I'm just gonna drink.

Go Tigers!!!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    WAR EAGLE!

College football season is about to start...less than a week left now. First game of the year...whats on the Tailgate Menu?

We have Arkansas first, so I am thinking its gonna be come pit cooked pig, cole slaw and beans.

Go Tigers!!!!

You and those dorks up in Missouri can take your fake tigers elsewhere. This conference has room for only one big cat, and his name is Mike VI. He will be snacking on some Badgers of Wisconsin come Saturday.

6xww03l.jpg
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    The aggies get to beat the *kitten* on thurs...
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken dip
    ribs

cocktails

YES
  • DBoone85
    Options
    M-I-Z........

We have South Dakota State first, so we....ummm....what the hell is their mascot?? Screw it. I'm just gonna drink.

Go Tigers!!!!

You are playing an alternative high school for your first game. At least you will have one win this year.
  • DBoone85
    Options
    The aggies get to beat the *kitten* on thurs...
    \

Please, please, please, please be right.....
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    WAR EAGLE!

Go Tigers!!!!

You and those dorks up in Missouri can take your fake tigers elsewhere. This conference has room for only one big cat, and his name is Mike VI. He will be snacking on some Badgers of Wisconsin come Saturday.

6xww03l.jpg

This. GEAUX MIKE!
  • _BearNecessities_
    Options
    M-I-Z........

Go Tigers!!!!

You are playing an alternative high school for your first game. At least you will have one win this year.

Yup. At least one. Most likely, many, many more than that. Floor is 8. Ceiling is......??

You guys don't have to play us, so you should be ok.
  • DBoone85
    Options
    Hopefully, we will be playing you in the Championship game.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    WAR EAGLE!

Go Tigers!!!!

6xww03l.jpg

Lol... That's cute.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Playoffs should make things interesting, this year.

Roll Damn Tide!
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    WAR EAGLE!

Go Tigers!!!!

6xww03l.jpg

Indeed. And it GEAUX TIGERS. Fixed it for you.
  • RabbitLost
    Options
    War Eagle. Tigers. Really, now, will Auburn make up their mind one day?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Roll Damn Tide!

Auburn is the only thing LSU and 'Bama fans can agree on. :laugh:
  • _BearNecessities_
    Options
    Hopefully, we will be playing you in the Championship game.

Rematch, baby!!
  • RabbitLost
    Options

Roll Damn Tide!

Auburn is the only thing LSU and 'Bama fans can agree on. :laugh:

QFT!!
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    M-I-Z........

Go Tigers!!!!

I love you.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    M-I-Z........

Go Tigers!!!!

I wouldn't sleep on any of the Dakota schools. Just typ'n.
  • _BearNecessities_
    Options
    M-I-Z........

Go Tigers!!!!

I love you.

:angry: