De ja vu??

ohwhataday
ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Just checked my email to find a "message" from SparkPeople.. I don't even use that website and signed up long ago but still receieve all the e-mails notifications. Anyway, I thought this was interesting since someone said the same thing about MFP the other day.

"SparkPeople Costs Too Much Money!

They say SparkPeople is free, but I've realized that it's the most expensive weight-loss plan out there. Do you people realize how costly it is to keep buying smaller clothes?!?

This is unfair! I had an entire wardrobe in a size 18/XL. I have had to buy 16's, 14's, 12's, 10's, 8's, 6's and now 4's??? There's only so far you can have clothes taken in - at some point, the pockets in the back touch.

And the cost of sneakers! You know, those things wear out when you actually RUN in them... they lasted a lot longer when they only went from the couch to the refrigerator.

I will admit, I do save money by not buying and eating things that end in "-ito".

Maybe I'll make up the cost of SparkPeople down the line, when I save all that money on the blood pressure medication, cholesterol lowering drugs and diabetic supplies that I'm less likely to need now. For the present time, this is really a budget buster.

(It's worth it, though!)"

Just found that a tad interesting.. after reading the post on here the other day.

Replies

• brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Those are definately things I CANT complain about spending money on :)
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    cool article - thanks for sharing! put a smile on my dial...
This discussion has been closed.