hi I'm new

Options
amax67
amax67 Posts: 11 Member
Hi I'm new to this site but I'm hoping this is the start of a journey to change my life.for more than twenty years i 'be battled with my weight and food.I've joined just about every slimming group in Ireland!! Followed fad diets,crazy plans,drank disgusting shakes,stopped eating carbs,started eating carbs you name it I've done it.I have exercise equipment that is piled high with diet books!! But today I've come to the conclusion that none of this will do any good on til I change my mind set.I hope that by changing the way I think about myself I should be able to change how I handle life and all it has to throw at me.so if any one has any advise,tips or just feels like joining me feel free,because hey I need all the help I can get and motivation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ????

Replies

• Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way and I cannot believe I did this to myself and look back and how long it has been since I have been fit and I am disgusted. I think I am finally on track now. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am on here every day will hunt you down if I don't see you for a few days!
  • d0mernade
    d0mernade Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey. I have a few tips and I think I might be able to help you out and keep you motivated. I just recently joined as well and I'm looking for people to do the same for me. Add me and we can get on each others case about eating right ;D
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request!
  • alijoanxo
    alijoanxo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Willing to help and give as much advice as I can to you and anyone else. Feel free to add! (:
  • amax67
    amax67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much I look forward to the journey????
  • PlayloveSS
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. I just posted a message and received some friend requests. Now I can see the progress of my friend's logs and mine. Good luck!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, changing your mindset is definitely the most important and first step.

I started by asking myself a few questions. What are my goals? Why are those goals important to me? What am I willing to do to reach those goals?

And the most important question I had to ask myself is this: How bad do I REALLY want it?

Hopefully this helps. Feel free to add me or message me if I you need any advice, motivation, etc. And good luck to you!