Options

Replies

• PMA140
    PMA140 Posts: 60
    Options
    Free

Hahaha!!! :drinker:

It goes with my saying, "I may not like you but I'll drink your beer." lol

Great saying! But it's got to be pretty decent beer for me to hang out with someone I don't like :-)
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Coming form the UK it never ceases to amaze me what Americans are quiet happy to call and pass off as "Beer"...
    sorry it's not all warm and on cask here.
  • zackrichards13
    Options
    Rhinegeist Truth (IPA)
    Harpoon IPA
    Magic Hat Wacko (Vegetable Beer)
    Brooklyn Lager
    Brooklyn Pennant (EPA)
    Bell's Amber Ale
    Bell's Oberon (Pale Wheat Ale)
    Bell's Two Hearted Ale (American Pale Ale)
    Kentucky Pumpkin Barrel Ale
    Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout
    Palmetto Espresso Porter
    Holy City Pluff Mud Porter
  • cranshinibon
    cranshinibon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Fuller's ESB; Goose Island Honker's Ale; Hercules Double IPA; Pilsener Urquel; Sam Adam's Oktoberfest; Old Rasuptin's Chocolate Stout.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    new glarus
    spotted cow!
  • tbonetjs
    Options
    Dale's Pale Ale!
  • levicrouch
    Options
    Coming form the UK it never ceases to amaze me what Americans are quiet happy to call and pass off as "Beer"...
    If you have only ever had a Macro brewery's product, i would say you are correct.

Try the american craft beers, you might be surprised at the flavor and complexity these beers have.

My favorites are the west coast style IPA's and most recently been trying some belgian sour ales, been pretty happy with them so far.
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Images rarely work for me but

KCCO BLACK LAGER
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Corona ice cold with lime on the beach.

Not fancy but it works:blushing:
  • 60sPanda
    60sPanda Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Favourite favourties are Ginger Tosser, Tea (yes there is a beer called tea) and Ubuntu pure.

Also loving the BrewDog Punk IPA and the Meantime brews. London is getting good for beer selection these days.
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I used to love this before I quit:

allagash-white.jpg
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

No
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    SmuttynoseLogo.gif

and

magic-hat-heart-of-darkness-blog-e1384369471319.jpg
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    If you have only ever had a Macro brewery's product, i would say you are correct.

Try the american craft beers, you might be surprised at the flavor and complexity these beers have.

My favorites are the west coast style IPA's and most recently been trying some belgian sour ales, been pretty happy with them so far.

This is what I was going to say! The U.S. has a larger, more vigorous craft beer scene than almost anyplace in the world. American beer from small producers is excellent and often exceeds anything I've tried from the UK.
  • rback1977
    rback1977 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Natty Light
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Guinness, Shipyard Smashed Blueberry, or Redhook Pumpkin Porter!!!
  • SoManyCookies
    SoManyCookies Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    woodchuck! :drinker:
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Micro-brews are gaining strength these days and many of them are really complex and tasty. Your generalizations are out-dated :P

It kind of depends on where you are as to what people like though. We've got a local bar that charges $30 for a can of bud light. The caption next to it on the menu states "If, given our vast beer selection, you still want to order a bud-light, then you probably really like it and would pay $30 for it." hahaha
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I would call it my favorite ever beer, but my favorite I've tried recently was Ommegang's Abbey Ale.