Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    GIG 'EM Aggies - looking forward to Bama game

This should be a good one!

But how's the new QB?

and you have to admit, deep down inside you are so glad Johnny Football is gone!

Not really. Johnny on the field is a blast. I think we'll be fine on offense. To some degree the offense itself is a star and if you really evaluate Johnny, a lot of the times he did something "spectacular" he had receivers WIDE open and wouldn't see them.

We {FSU} had a similar problem with Jaboo {Jameis Winston}. He would try for the long home run pass into coverage when he had shorter passes open. I hope another year older means he's smarter in those situations.
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    Purdue Alum here. Come on .500 record!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Purdue Alum here. Come on .500 record!

I can feel your pain. For years the FSU basketball team would have to fight tooth and nail to make 500 in the ACC standing. But we have had a pretty good run for the last 5 seasons. Now that they brought in the Orange and a couple other good basketball schools it's going to get tougher.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide Roll. Crimson Tide all the way!

so how bad did your heart break when you saw the missed field goal and then someone randomly running it back 100 yds for a TD?

how random and crazy was that?!

What what.....whaaaaat?! Sorry I missed that game! (I like the Tide, too ... not as much as O, but they are mucho macho.

...but our cheerleaders are hotter. Check out those abs!

CollegeENVYducks08.jpg
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Clemson
  • bradsbaby1996
    bradsbaby1996 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I will be the first to say War Eagle baby!!! Auburn Tigers all the way!!
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide, Baby! 7 more days til kickoff! :happy:
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Is anyone else watching the game tonight? I have kind of liked the Head Ball Coach, since he left Gainesville anyway. So I guess I'm rooting for the Gamecocks. But whoever wins, I'm glad the season is here.
  • patnguyen34
    patnguyen34 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i was expecting more of a game... this hill kid can pass the ball! johnny who?
  • larrodarro
    Options

Me too. The Gamecocks are missing that #1 draft pick for sure.
  • kcl29
    kcl29 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS - THE BIG TEN CHAMPS AND WINNERS OF THE ROSE BOWL!!!

SPARTY ON MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options

Me too. The Gamecocks are missing that #1 draft pick for sure.

Johnny who?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Buckeyes!
  • derrickyoung
    derrickyoung Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Been a Noles fan since my teenage years in the 80's. Last year was awesome and I hope we have a run of a few more like it. Just would be nice if the Florida vs. Florida State finale would come back to what it used to be back in the Bowden days
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Going to see WVU and Bama tomorrow. Gooooooooooood thing WVU is only my #2 team.

GO HOKIES!
  • Strange_magic
    Options
    Been a Noles fan since my teenage years in the 80's. Last year was awesome and I hope we have a run of a few more like it. Just would be nice if the Florida vs. Florida State finale would come back to what it used to be back in the Bowden days
    You've watched college football recently, right? UF is embarrassingly bad.
  • Strange_magic
    Options
    Go figure.

univsoutherncal05.jpg

I enjoyed the fake hero story. That was really nice and heartwarming for an hour.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    GOOOO BIIIIG REEED! GO BIG RED!

5857600_zps9b292c90.jpg
  • Coltsforlife
    Options
    So Cal Trojans!!!!!!!!!
  • patnguyen34
    patnguyen34 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the fake hero story. That was really nice and heartwarming for an hour.

Love this comment! ha ha...

he is suspended until his ankles get better....