60 Days and counting

Options
I turn 30 in 60 days. My goal at the beginning of the year was to lose 30 pounds by 30, however that isn't quite on track, and I'm pretty sure since the beginning of the year its more like 45 pounds now.

I've finished 3 weeks of P90X3 which is a new goal met and I'm looking to get through most of it by my 30th. I'm also doing C25K (all of which I'm doing with my wife which has been great) The positives are that i feel stronger and more confident in what i can accomplish. The negative thoughts that I grapple with is that I currently don't feel comfortable in my own skin. My clothes feel tighter, albeit slightly less than before, but still tighter than they ever have and its a disconcerting feeling.

My goal to 30 pounds by 30 is by no means the end goal, but achieving that goal (or at least significantly reducing inches in the bad places and adding inches to the good places) would be huge accomplishment. The workouts have been tough, but I've enjoyed the "high" (although sometimes feels like an *kitten* kicking) and have even started enjoying running (which for a guy at 6'3" & pushing 280 is a lot to say).

I'm not always good at logging on MFP, but I am still looking for others for motivation, support, and encouragement. I see this as a journey and turning point for myself as I enter into the next decade of my life and I want more than anything to go into it with momentum and progress.

Feel free to add me if this resonates, or you're looking for encouragement, motivation, support or just a friend.