Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you think?

Well I've recently been wondering .. How do people feel about teeth? I know it's a weird question but like is crooked teeth a turn off? Even if there healthy ... And how do guys feel about a woman's teeth and how do the woman feel? Would you be able to accept the person with there flaws and all?
I personally don't mind as long as there healthy and your happy and confident in your self I actually find that more attractive when someone can take something like that and just be so confident about it! :)
How do you guys feel? Please share!! And thank you :)

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    I have a gap. I don't give a flying eff about someone's opinion on it unless they are paying for my dental bills.
  • I have a gap. I don't give a flying eff about someone's opinion on it unless they are paying for my dental bills.

Agreed! But you know people these days always judging ...
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    How crooked are we talking about? I personally don't mind, but in reality very very crooked teeth maybe a turn off for both sides, but I'm talking about really really crooked teeth. Something like this perhaps?

http://sebastopolorthodontics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/crowding-2.jpg
  • minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    There is too much vanity over teeth. I prefer to see teeth that are your own
    Rather than all the implants and veneers that people spend thousands getting done.
    Otherwise we all end up looking generic.. although i had a neighbour and her teeth
    Were bad and she should have got them fixed for her self confidence..
    she really hated her teeth.
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    I have a gap. I don't give a flying eff about someone's opinion on it unless they are paying for my dental bills.

Agreed! But you know people these days always judging ...
    I don't think its about judging someone, its about what someone finds attractive. Me its not a big deal as long as it appears your taking care of your teeth. If they are crooked and nasty then yeah tuts a turn off lol