Which HRM is best to track Calorie???

ElizabethSami
ElizabethSami Posts: 67
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I don't have a gym memebership and don't plan to get one but i wanted to count my Calorie's so i know how much im taking in and burning out. I don't want to go by guess so i was wondering if some of you can help me out in picking out a good one that gets the job done.

TIA

Replies

• MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    It depends on how much you want to spend. Polar is probably the most reliable of the top brands (the others being Suunto and Garmin). You can get a Polar FT4 from Amazon for under $100. I use a Polar F4 (the predecessor to the FT4) and love it. The FT6 and FT7 also seem to be popular on MFP.
  • It depends on how much you want to spend. Polar is probably the most reliable of the top brands (the others being Suunto and Garmin). You can get a Polar FT4 from Amazon for under $100. I use a Polar F4 (the predecessor to the FT4) and love it. The FT6 and FT& also seem to be popular on MFP.
    Thank you very much, i will look into those brands .
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Bodybugg or BodyMedia Fit is what I really want. It will count all your calories from your activities all day long, not just exercise. That way I can easily see what I need to be eating to create the correct deficit for my body. If I don't get one for Christmas like I asked for, I will definitely be buying one myself right the next day!
This discussion has been closed.