Hi I'm Emily

Options
Hi! How are you? I'm Emily and I would love to find some friends on here. I am starting up my weight loss plan tomorrow and I really want to succeed at this. I have to lose weight for my health and I find it so hard to get this weight off. I would love to have some friends to support one another. Add me and we can keep in touch. Peace, love and happiness

Replies

• cdoesthehula
    cdoesthehula Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily. I am Chris. And also new. :-)
  • My_Only_Hope
    My_Only_Hope Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi chris how are ya?
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm pretty much in the same place you are, I want to be healthy and part of that includes dropping all this excess weight. I'm willing to offer any advice I can and good luck to you in your goals!

Feel free to add me
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who got the flashbacks of "Hi I'm Emily" from this thread? lol

Welcome aboard Emily.
  • My_Only_Hope
    Options
    flashbacks? why?
  • Missfit35
    Options
    Hello Emily,

Missfit here welcome to mfp hope you enjoy your time here.
  • My_Only_Hope
    Options
    Hi! thank you and wow nice body!
  • My_Only_Hope
    Options
    Hi there. I'm pretty much in the same place you are, I want to be healthy and part of that includes dropping all this excess weight. I'm willing to offer any advice I can and good luck to you in your goals!

Feel free to add me

Thank you I added u!
  • teemack77920
    Options
    Hi Emily.. Im Theresa I just joined this site today,,, I have alot to loose... I have to do it now!!!
  • My_Only_Hope
    Options
    Hi Theresa, I too have a lot to lose! I also have to do this! good luck to us!
  • let1179
    let1179 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily! Glad that you are here! You will find tons of support and friends!!! Feel free to add me!
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me. I just joined again :) in fact, anyone feel free to add me.
  • stefboston83
    stefboston83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Emily!

I have literally been on here for 31 days! This is the first time ever. I normally do one to two days then quit for a month. I still have lots to lose! I'm gonna add you! I love seeing other ppl log in, it helps me!
  • zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    hi Emily! you can do this!! we all believe in you :) p.s. you are really pretty :p
  • mroo2014
    mroo2014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of random inspiring quotes and just became addicted to this journey so if you don't mind that then feel free to add me :)
  • lindsayanne700
    Options
    Hi Emily, it's my first day here too, just started my program this week. I need friends too, add me :flowerforyou:
  • tjbrinson
    Options
    Im'd you.
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily,

You can do this!! One day at a time. Ive been on and off this site but every time Ive focused on the goal ive made progress. You can too. Good luck

Mark
  • FitnessWeb34
    FitnessWeb34 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi emily

I cannot count how many times i attempted to lose weight before i finally just did it. Just have faith in yourself that you can and will do it. Its not just about losing the weight though, its a lifestyle change. If you want it bad enough and you work hard at it you will see the pounds coming off. Good luck :-)
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily.... Great thing about surrounding yourself with good friends... They'll keep you pushing forward.