Monday Morning Weigh In!!

Options
Just wanted to say good luck/great job/way to go for anyone else weighing in today. I'll be in the office at 8 and plan to hop on the scale then to see how well Ive been doing. Good Monday morning everyone!!!!

Replies

• CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you! I just weighed in & lost 2 lbs this past week! 7.5 total :happy:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    :smile: Weight at home in your birthday suit after the morning 'potty' break. This way you are consistent in your weigh-in. Of course you need a good digital scale too... :smile: :flowerforyou:

Congrats on everyone's success...
  • DebraDuffy33
    Options
    Good Luck!! Just started keeping track again! Have to make sure I am eating enough! Been losing about 2 pounds a week! So happy!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Yea! lost 1.4 lbs!
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    :smile: Weight at home in your birthday suit after the morning 'potty' break.
    I just don't know how my co-workers would feel ;)

Yeah! 4.4 lbs lost! It's amazing the weight that I have been dropping simply by watching what I shovel into my mouth. I'm currently on 1300 cal and exercise is moderate (I didn't do any real exercise this week, work has been too hectic, in at 8, out at 8).
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Your co-workers live with you or you have to weigh-in in front of them? Have I stuck my nose into a group challenge thread? If so I'm sorry.
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh no Zebra. I don't have a scale at home because I would be a crack monkey weighing myself everyday. It was mentioned people weighing themselves naked, and that's what I was cracking a joke about.
    Not a group challenge either, I was just saying good luck to anyone weighing in today :D