NO FAST FOOD 1 WEEK CHALLENGE- DAY 1!

Options
2»

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I avoided fast food all last week so I'm on board for this week too, yay! :)
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    so, today was awesome!!!!!
    the gas station I stop at for my dollar large community coffee, they also have fresh fruit at the register.... so, if I am not prepared I have no excuses usually:)

I stocked up my fridge at work last week with yoghurt and good bread and some lunchmeat, then the fruit....
    And there is a small grocer on my way home from gym, so to not stop and get fresh veggies would just not work.

BUT, I have to say for all you moms and ladies with families,,, I admire yall! All I have to worry about is myself and my doggie... and my roomie and I usually throw in together for healthy meals.... I am super proud of all yall for doing this while managing a huge responsibility!! yall are my heroes!!!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    SMART DKDUB, stocking up at work too so you don't "forget" to grab your healthy snacks/lunch! :drinker:

get ready for day 2! will get harder as the week wears on and "convenience" plays on our stressed out minds. :grumble:

save money! lose weight! save money! LIVE LONGER!

new thread tomorrow to check in and offer ideas for snacks, lunches, dinners, etc.
  • erinlee19771
    Options
    I went to the grocery store tonight and bought healthy lunch food and snacks woo hoo