Hello all I am Cheri

Options
Hi,
My name is Cheri and I am from North Carolina. I am 45 years old and this is my journey from FAT to PHAT. I look forward to making new friends and cheering each of you on. Good luck on your journeys.

Replies

• ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Cheri - welcome and good luck :D
  • Doddiellie
    Doddiellie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site. I've been on here a month or so but only just really focusing on it now. Fell free to add me as a friend.:smile:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi Cheri, and welcome to MFP. I'm sure you will enjoy the site and be successful!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    You will love MFP Cheri! And yes....you can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you! :heart:
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi Cheri! Welcome to MFP! You've come to the right place. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • mizbradford
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I can do this. I have to do this for my health and my self-esteem. Looking forward to getting to know you all better and good luck today with your goals.

Cheri
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cheri! This sight is easiest and best weight loss program I have ever tried. I started 1 month ago, and I am down 8 lbs.
    The support on here is super, you can do this! God Bless!!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Welcome, your upbeat attitude will help make the journey that much easier. Good luck!

Shannon
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi Cheri,

you've come to the right spot, welcome and I look forward to seeing you progress.

take care

Carrie