im going to a restuarant

Options
lietee
lietee Posts: 189 Member
well i hit the 25 lbs loss mark and to celebrate mothers day my birthday and my accomplishments my husband and i will be going to a resturant. Id really like to order a chicken quesadilla with cheese mushrooms and pepers but i have no idea how many calories that would be. On the myfitnesspal data base there is several quesadillas and i have no idea as to what one i should put in to submit as being one from a resturant. Its an RJ's resturant and hotel here in creghton saskatchewan its a sit down resturant. Can anyone help??

Replies

• lietee
    Options
    well i hit the 25 lbs loss mark and to celebrate mothers day my birthday and my accomplishments my husband and i will be going to a resturant. Id really like to order a chicken quesadilla with cheese mushrooms and pepers but i have no idea how many calories that would be. On the myfitnesspal data base there is several quesadillas and i have no idea as to what one i should put in to submit as being one from a resturant. Its an RJ's resturant and hotel here in creghton saskatchewan its a sit down resturant. Can anyone help??
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    You should call the restaurant and ask if they have nutritional information avaliable for their menu. If they don't then I would just order it and maybe a salad with it and try not to overdo it. Its a celebration, after all, not something you do everyday!
  • lietee
    Options
    yeah i dont think that they would have something posted so you can read the nutritional information. I was going to eat half of the quesadilla and a small order of hommade fries according to calorie counter on here thats 540 cals for the quesadilla and 240 cals for the fries. i made sure that i am still not going over on my calories by not eating s much this morning and choosing lower cal options for my breakfast and lunch