Kettleworx anyone?

mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Saw the infomercial this morning looks like a good workout has anyone here tried it? If so what are the results like? Pros cons?

Replies

• bumping this for later to see any responses....very interested myself and so is my husband.:flowerforyou:
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    I do a 30 min kettlebell workout 6x a week. Its a kettlebell specific gym, so I'm not sure how close the kettleworx workout is to mine.
    If you want an idea of mine check out www.punchgym.com.
    Anyhoo if it is similar I love love love it, it has changed my body drastically. My sports have improved 100%. Now I also ate really well and did cardio also on top of that, but only because I wanted to fastest results!

Good luck
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Bump
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    I haven't tried using kettlebells yet. Anyone have an idea for a beginner video to try? My gym has them, but I'm afraid if I pick them up and try using them myself without any training that I might hurt myself!:-P

Shannon
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    I've seen the infomercial. Although I've never done this specific program, kettlebell routines are awesome. I've done kettlebell for over a year now and love it. I use The book BodySculpting for Women and use a 20 and 25lb kettlebell. I say go for it, it's a great routine.
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    I have the whole series of DVD. I have tried it for 3 months (Mar - Jun 2010), lost about 11lbs, but most importantly I lost inches. I only had a 15lb kettlebell I got a Wal Mart. For my 2011 routine, I am going to take some of the routines and add them to my p.m. Winter/Spring workouts, this time I am getting two 25lbs and two 35lbs (I am shopping for deals as I am typing this up.) I love the iso movements, these movements really do target the designated areas.
  • I have not used Kettleworx, but have The Busy Woman's Workout kettlebell DVDs that I love. I saw very great results from doing kettlebells earlier this year. I'm just getting back into them again so I can get back on track. I'm curious how those of you that do KBs log them in your exercise log? I searched for kettlebells, but didn't come up with anything.
This discussion has been closed.