Next fitness programme.....HELP!

Hi, after trolling the internet for many days if not weeks to find my next home-fitness programme, I'm at a loss as to what to start next.

For the past 10 months I have completed Insanity, Insanity Max, Asylum vol 1 and 2, Tapout XT1 and 2 and GSP Rushfit. I have also completed various combinations of the workouts too and I have enjoyed all of these. Insanity was great to lose those excess pounds and build up my (then poor) fitness levels with all the cardio, and then the other workouts have been great to maintain fitness with some cardio and resistance/weight training.

Now, on month 11 I feel at a loss as to what to do next. Ive come across other workouts related to the ones i have already done, like UFC fit (which looks pretty much the same as Tapout XT1) and then the Les Mills workouts. I cant decide if the Bodycombat and/or Bodypump is intense enough for me at the moment. I have read reviews but Ive only come across people who have done them as a first-time-workout i.e. beginners and not people who are intermediate/advanced.

BodyBeast is another Ive come across, which seems to have some cardio and resistance and is good for women too.

Can anyone advise? Surely Im not the only one in this situation? :)

Replies

• ines_a_crazy
    ines_a_crazy Posts: 11
    edited January 2015
    Hi!

I know I'me a bit late, but still hopping I can help.

I've been practicing BodyCombat for a few monthes now, and I love it. It is a very nice cardio workout. BUT it is not enough. If you are fit, it will be a good warm up, so you can go to a BodyPump class afterwords, or to an RPM, or just hit the machines.

I guess by now you've made some decision. What are you doing at the moment?