post your results 1 month 3 month 6 month 1 yr go!

Options
ChantalGG
ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
Post your results 1 month, 3 month, 6 month 1 yr, go!

Also post your eating habits and exercise info. Thanks.

Replies

• jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Celebrating 100 days today with 43lbs lost. Started at 6'2 342 and now 299 which is a big deal for me. I keep it below 1900 calories and try the best to eat healthy with greens and protein. My exercise is 2-4 miles a day walking and DDP YOGA 4-5 nights a week. I am feeling great and loving life!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    no
  • 1HealthyStar
    Options
    Celebrating 100 days today with 43lbs lost. Started at 6'2 342 and now 299 which is a big deal for me. I keep it below 1900 calories and try the best to eat healthy with greens and protein. My exercise is 2-4 miles a day walking and DDP YOGA 4-5 nights a week. I am feeling great and loving life!

That's pretty awesome! Congrats to you!
  • jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options

That's pretty awesome! Congrats to you!

Thank you very much!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options

WOw Congrats! I want to do DDp yoga, i need ot get my hands on it.
  • hellomandarkk
    hellomandarkk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5 Weeks into Lifting weights everyday and HIITs. http://i61.tinypic.com/2ewjr5f.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!