How come my weight loss tracker doesn't work

Options
On my profile it states I've lost 0kg but over the last month I've been updating my stats and have dropped almost 5kg on here (more if you count my starting weight last which was set at 90kg). I don't understand what I'm doing wrong is it a bug? It states my losses in my feed and I always enter my weight clicking the blue scale on the home screen.

Replies

• scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mine was like that for a while. I had gained about 10lbs between initially setting everything up and starting... Go into your settings and make sure you have your ticker/profile set to the correct starting weight. If that's not it.... then I have no idea. Sorry. :flowerforyou:
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Mine was like that for a while. I had gained about 10lbs between initially setting everything up and starting... Go into your settings and make sure you have your ticker/profile set to the correct starting weight. If that's not it.... then I have no idea. Sorry. :flowerforyou:

I also had an issue with this and changing my starting weight back to what it actually was made my tracker accurate again.
  • manunit99
    manunit99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I also had an issue with this and changing my starting weight back to what it actually was made my tracker accurate again.

Thanks! I was a bit confused what you meant by settings but I looked inside the add weight tab and at the top and that's where it was. Now I can show off how much I've actually lost to date :D
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yay! Mystery solved. :happy:

eta: Congrats on being halfway there! *high fives*